Conditions of Use
Black Cat Searching
Terms and Conditions of Site UsageData:Information in whatsoever form available from the Black Cat Searching and associated websites is provided for personal use only. The data may not be used for Telesales, Mail shots, Database Compilation, commercial use in what so ever form without written permission from Start Foundations Ltd (the company). Calls and complaints are monitored and reported to the information commissioner's office.Limitations:Start Foundations Ltd does accept any responsibility in whatsoever form for the accuracy of the data available via the Black Cat Searching and Associated websites. The information is provided by third parties and therefore beyond our control. However, should erroneous data appear via the websites controlled by (the company), this should be brought to the attention of (the company) via the “Complains Procedure”. If after a detailed investigation a complaint is upheld, the offending material will be removed from the site and all parties involved informed accordingly.Definitions:
- Blackcatsearching "BCS"
- The company "Start Foundations Ltd"
- Live is defined as: the 30day payment has been received for the listing
- Free listing: Not subject to 30 day payment & display duration not restricted.
Information about “Black Cat Searching”Black Cat Searching, is a trading name of Start Foundations Ltd (the company) a company registered in England and Wales .Company Number: 04622495VAT Number: 871771792The registered address is;
1 Stoney Croft,CoulsdonSurrey.CR5 1RR
email@example.comTele: 01737558339Black Cat Searching and Associated WebsitesTerms & ConditionsBlack Cat Searching (BCS)Is a socially inclusive website, which means we allocate a substantial amount of our net profits for the provision of “Free of Charge” Black Cat Services for the support of selected local events, support groups, charitable, religious organisations and worthy causes. We offer our services at competitive rates.
All Submissions - including free basic listings
All information submitted for public consumption is made available on the appropriate pages within the Black Cat Searching website; selected data may be used or linked on associated websites belonging to (the company), or, clients own websites We reserve the right to edit details, change page layouts and delete entries at any time.Black Cat Searching ListingsBlack Cat Searching offers a range of different methods for listing data. The current list is not exhaustive, they, the charge rates and payment methods may change over time. Changes will be without prior notice.
Reciprocal LinksWe like to encourage links to our site are appreciated with basic listings, but are not compulsory.Current Listings
- DiscountListings Options summaryApproved Free ListingsBlack Cat Searching offers a facility for approved organisations to have their listings provioded free of charge for whichever category and listing level they wish to use.This is part of the Start Foundations policy of "Social Inclusion" whereby we use a significant portion our profits to support local worthy causes. Organisations wishing to be considered must apply to the "Social Inclusion" department at: firstname.lastname@example.orgBCS Mission is very simple:
- To provide the best possible service at the lowest cost.
- To use our revenue to support approved local community groups.
- We do not have lock in contracts, our policy pay on use for 30 day periods.
- No automatic renewal of listings.
- Becoming a member of BCS is FREE.
- Use of BCS facilities is free to BCS approved social, community and religious organisations.
- We use a percentage of our net profits to support worthy causes.Listing Options available on the BCS website:All lsiting options are offerd for as long as Black Cat Searching belongs to Start Foundations Ltd. and is available on the internet.Changing Listing option levels:A member can change their listing option at any time; you have the option of changing your listing option to any of those available within your category at the end of the 30 day display period. Any change will be at the displayed charging rate for the option selected.Free Listing - Status = FreeThe Free listing allows you to display basic contact details (excluding websites and email addresses). Your listing is associated with the single category allowable to a basic listing category, which you selected on agreeing to become a member of BCS.Basic listing - Status = Chargeable
The Basic listing allows you to display limited contact details (excluding websites and email addresses). Your listing is associated with up to two categories allowable to a basic listing category, which you selected on agreeing to become a member of BCS, plus a link to a social media site (ie Twitter/Facebook).When your data is selected to be viewed by a customer, we create a unique individual BCS website page specifically to display your data.
Premium Listing - Status = Chargable.
This listing allows you to provide a full description of your business and the services you provide, it also allows you to display your full contact details (excluding websites and email addresses). Your listing appears in your category and your county pages, and we also create a unique individual page for you.
Showcase listings - Status = Chargeable.
Showcase listings contain:
- A direct link to the website of your choice, this hyperlink remains intact for the period, your listing is live on the BCS website.
- Display an image or logo with your listing, (this must be owned by you and certain size and format restrictions apply). If we have any doubt about copyright issues we reserve the right not to display an image with your listing. see other information below.
- Display and Audio/Visual image (AVI) file, these are restricted to size and format.
- You may display up to 5 additional images (size & format restrictions apply).
- Your full listing details will be displayed.
- When your listing is selected, a full page is dedicated to your listing details.
- Once you are happy with your listing, your page will go live and our search engine optimisation division will ensure it receives preferential treatment.
Digital Images and AVI filesPlease note: You can provide your own images and AVI files, but If we have any doubt about copyright issues we retain the right not to display them with your listing.
Your Account Access:
You are issued with a user name and password when submitting your details, this enables us to edit or delete your listing and manage your membership account.Please keep a note of these details, as should you need us to make any changes to your listing we charge a £2.00 (+VAT) administration fee to do this for you. (This fee does not apply to deletions, which are done free of charge) see other information below
By submitting a listing with Black Cat Searching.com, you agree that we may occasionally contact you by phone, email or mail with regard special offers, upgrade options, enhanced listings, etc. (This will be very rarely, but has to be included in this statement for legal reasons, please contact us if this concerns you). You may change your mind about this at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- your name and/or the name of the company being listed
- contact information including a valid email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as post code, town, county, country
- other information relevant to our service surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To display in the relevan categories of our online service
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may occasionally contact you by email, phone, fax or mail to offer you special offers, upgrade options and enhanced listings .
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure if you no longer want your details made publically available we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websitesBlack Cat Searching website contains links to other websites, which may be of interest.We do not have any control over other websites that are linked to Blackk Cat Searching. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you are visiting.
Controlling your company or personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your company or personal information in the following ways:
We will not pass on your company and personal information to third parties without your consent, the exception being where the information is being demanded by a legal entity within the UK Legal Jurisdiction that is entitled to demand such information or also if required by law. We may also use your company or personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting unless you indicate to the contrary.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10 is payable at the time of making the request, to which we have 40 days to respond to from the date of the £10 cleared funds.If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address below enclosing a cheque payable to Start Foundations Ltd:
Start Foundations Ltd Black Cat Searching Data1Stoney CroftCoulsdon
SurreyCR5 1RRIf you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will investigate and if proven will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.The terms and conditions are under constant review and can be altered by us at any time without prior notice.Last updated:28/12/2011