What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- your name and/or the name of the company being listed
- contact information including a valid email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as post code, town, county, country
- other information relevant to our service surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To display in the relevan categories of our online service
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may occasionally contact you by email, phone, fax or mail to offer you special offers, upgrade options and enhanced listings .
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure if you no longer want your details made publically available we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websitesBlack Cat Searching website contains links to other websites, which may be of interest.We do not have any control over other websites that are linked to Blackk Cat Searching. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you are visiting.
Controlling your company or personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your company or personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal or company information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com
We will not pass on your company and personal information to third parties without your consent, the exception being where the information is being demanded by a legal entity within the UK Legal Jurisdiction that is entitled to demand such information or also if required by law. We may also use your company or personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting unless you indicate to the contrary.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10 is payable at the time of making the request, to which we have 40 days to respond to from the date of the £10 cleared funds.If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address below enclosing a cheque payable to Start Foundations Ltd:
Start Foundations Ltd Black Cat Searching Data1 Stoney CroftCoulsdonSurreyCR5 1RRIf you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will investigate and if proven will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.The terms and conditions are under constant review and can be altered by us at any time without prior notice.Last updated: 28/12/2011Start Foundations Ltd is compliant with the UK Data Protection Act.